TEAM BASS CHAMPIONSHIP Will be one more benefit of fishing the Angler Nation in 2017.
This means that for $60 per man membership and $100 entry fees we will qualify teams to fish the BASS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP on a lake to be announced later in the year.
Here is how it works.
- Fish the #AnglerNationTeamTrail , Formally the QFL, and we will qualify 1 team every 25 teams based on the AOY standings for the Bass Team championship.
- Fish the Bass Team Championship. the top 3 teams ( 6 anglers) will fish-off for the one spot in the 2018 Bassmaster Classic.
Some things to note:
- You must fish with a team member in our local trail.
- You are required to pay a $10 Bass Team Trail membership which we will include as part of your $60 membership. this will give you a subscription to the Bass Times Magazine for a full year.
- If for some reason you cannot attend the Bass Team Championship we will invite the next team on the list..
If you have any questions just let us know and one of our staff will help to get it answered...
Read more on the BASS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP HERE
OUR NAME IS CHANGING
We are excited to announce the QFL name will be changing to the Angler Nation. As we grow we must adapt and as such we needed a structural change to accomodate our future and where we want to go. There will be great announcements throughout the year as the details unfold but to catch up for now join us for our annual meet and great on February 16, 6:00 pm inside the Zebco Apache Facility. We will be discussing this and more as we get ready to kick off the 2017 season. , Our annual meet and greet kickoff meeting will be held on February 16 at 6:00 pm inside the Zebco Apache building. We will be discussing this and much more
2017 Season Information
Membership and tournament Information
- Membership: $60 per angler
- Tournament Fees: $100 per boat
- Payback: See payout schedule
- Must fish 4 to qualify for the Championship
- Team | Bass - Path To The Classc. Finish highest in the points and you will be qualified to fish the BASS TEAM REGIONAL with a chance to fish your way to the Bassmaster Classic. Scott Clift clinched the final spot for the is the 2016 season and will be fishing in March on Lake Conroe with the chance of a lifetime. More details to come in our meet and greet in February
- Skeeter Real Money - brought to you by Blackbeard Marine - Win up to $3000.00 fishing in your Skeeter Boat during each of the events in 2017 - details here
- Pelican - will once again be a premier sponsor for the 2017 season. We all have come to know their brand as the most durable brand to protect anything you own. When you cant afford to lose it, put it in a Pelican. Backed by the lifetime, "You break it - We replace it" warranty they match up well with our brand of fishing.
- LTW CASH - What a deal.. Had a hard day on the water - no worries. Though another round of generous donations from an original member of the club we are proud to offer the Lowest Total Weight (LTW) payout. Bring the lowest total weight above zero with legal fish to the scales and get paid $200.00. Several teams put this money in their pocket last year and it was extremely popular.
We have been hard at work putting our schedule together and working with our sponsors to bring you another successful season in 2017. The final schedule has been released and we have confirmed all the dates.
Going into our 5th season we wanted to make it bigger and better for everyone that participates. We are proud to announce:
There is much more that we can reveal in the coming days as we prepare for 2017. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we work to make this the fastest growing team trail in Oklahoma.
The full schedule can be seen here.. Schedule